RUM & Taxes Conference
6 Days of Advanced Tax Strategies for High Earners that Pay Too Much in Taxes
Nov 14th – 19th, 2022
Do you think you are paying too much in taxes? Do you make over $400,000 a year?
Are you looking for practical real-world useable ideas to seriously lower your taxes and keep your assets safe?
6 Days packed with proven techniques to save you and your family from paying too much in taxes.
Jeff Watson, ESQ
Seth Rosenberg, CFP®, CLU®, LUTCF, GFS
John Hyre, ESQ, Accountant
Entity design and planning for Legitimate Asset Protection, Tax Mitigation, and Estate Planning
- How litigation really works, it’s not like the movies!
- Limited liability vs. NO liability: reality vs fairy tales
- Getting Inside a creditor’s Head: Why it matters in litigation and settlements
- Buying the right insurance for your situation
- Important policy provisions
- Making claims on the policy; When and how often
- Asset planning in partnerships, always have an exit plan
- Choice of entity(s), including When a C-Corporation?
- Family Limited Partnerships, and Trusts
- Allocating depreciation & interest deductions (or other items) to various other LLC Members
- Important Improvements to the classic asset/rental property holding structure
- Rollover Business Start-Ups: How to pay much less in taxes while running your business
- Entity establishment and maintenance – How & Why so many entities are pierced and how you can prevent it from happening to you
- Section 1202 companies
Qualified Plans and special purpose investment vehicles
- What are common issues with Self Directed Retirement Plans? Are you reporting things correctly? What issues are triggering Audits?
- Is the IRA dead? Why and what to do about it.
- Real-life studies on retirement plans. How much can you put in a retirement plan is 1MM in your first year enough?
- Communicating with employees about their retirement plans – how to avoid legal trouble.
- I have multiple entities. Which entity should be the plan sponsor and why?
- 3(38) vs 3(31) – do I need either and why?
- Tax credits for setting up retirement plans
- What can be done to enhance existing 401(k) plans?
- Converting to Roth at a discount and distributing from Traditional accounts at a discount
- What is a Blocker – When Do You need one?
- Did you really say UBIT can be a good thing?
- Start-ups & self-directed IRA’s
- A thorough review of Prohibited Transaction rules (because once is never enough)
- You heard about 401(K) But What about 401(H), 411(B)
- Opportunity Zones
- Stock Purchase Plans
- 83(b) planning
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
- I was sold a bunch of entities by a group in Utah or Nevada that I do not understand. What can I do to fix them?
- I have a series LLC; I was told that it would protect me from any form of a lawsuit.
- My accountant told me I could put my kid on payroll and call him or her a model. (Sorry we had to break it to you, but your Kid is ugly)
- Cook Island Trusts
- Trademarked retirement plans, trusts, deferred sales trusts, and other “magic” documents. (Dirty secret the tax code cannot be Trademarked)
- The IRS Dirty Dozen List Abusive Transactions, Micro Captives
- Insurance Based Investing and other oversold strategies that work sometimes
Live at The Breathtaking Luxury Marriot Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico…
Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
1309 Ashford Ave, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
Special Room Rate $230 per night +taxes & fees
Since we only have limited space the reservation link is sent in your confirmation email