401(k) Masters - Secure Act 2.0 Strategies+
2-Day deep dive into Advanced Tax Savings and Planning Strategies
Monday, March 27th – Tuesday, 28th, 2023
Are you a small business owner making over $250,000 a year?
Would you like to pay less in taxes?
Seth Rosenberg, CFP®, CLU®, LUTCF, GFS
Seth Rosenberg is the CEO of Ability First. He maintains the designations of Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow, and Global Financial Steward and has worked with Fortune 100 insurance carriers
Learn about tactical 401k strategies like
Secure Act 2.0
- Make Student Loan payments deductible!!
- Make Healthcare expenses fully deductible!
Cash Balance Plans
How to own a business in a 401k
How to maximize Roth Conversions
Do you Flip or renovate houses? Would you like to eliminate Capital Gains taxes?
Do I need a Blocker? What is a Blocker?
Can UBIT really be a good thing?
I didn’t know I was a Fiduciary. What are 3(38), 3(31), and 3(16) why do they matter to me?
- Why is the IRA dead?
- Learn to use NESE to your advantage — Super Charge you kids Roth Accounts!
2390 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, Az 85016
Multiple hotels within walking distance.
- Participants will be eligible for 10 hours of CPE
- Group Live Delivery
- No Advanced preparation required, however, course is designed for advanced practitioners looking to specialize
- Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Registration online. You must check in and out each day. Please note that you must attend sessions Monday and Tuesday to earn CPE
- No Refunds or Cancelations
- Complaints must be submitted in writing to Info@ability-first.com
- Ability First Financial, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing
professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the
acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National
Registry of CPE Sponsors through its www.nasbaregistry.org.